Most Books are about Me, Me, Me. This Book is about You. #40to2 By Jared R. Trust This book is about and for you. Many, if not all the books I have read leave me wanting and inspired, but also leave me confused, overwhelmed, and with more questions than ever, about my own future. Depending on the book and author, most of what I read is truly amazing, awe-inspiring, educational, and anxiety-producing. I believe the only genuine satisfaction, clarity, fulfillment, entertainment, education, and personal happiness can only come from our own personal experience, solution, achievement, product, and success; never from learning about and then of others experiences, journey, and success (even if it is insanely entertaining, immersive, and selfless). In fact, in many cases, the success we read about is ultimately produced by our own interests in it and our action of informing ourselves and other...
Comments
Post a Comment